Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version. dismiss
Register
Lost Pwd

HomeComing Events

Tournaments & other events coming soon...

Warrior Charity Tournament in PHOENIX 12/8/2013 Messages in this topic - RSS

Nolan X
Nolan X
11/30/2013
Nolan X
Nolan X
Finally a WARRIOR event here in ARIZONA!!!!

DOUG DAVIS FOUNDATION Celebrity Golf Invitational and Weekend Party Extravaganza is now hosting an “EXCLUSIVE” WARRIOR Foosball event

For the past 5 years I have been a part of the Doug Davis Foundation which is a charity organization that benefits The Miracle League, Autism and now this year Project 13:13 benefitting WOUNDED WARRIORS. Our biggest event of the year is a Charity Celebrity Golf and Poker Tournament, and now this year since the Poker has grown so big that we needed a larger venue, it allowed us to incorporate one of MY favorite pastimes ---FOOSBALL.

This event will take place on Sunday December 8 at 4:00pm with a cost of $10. Located in Scottsdale at a golf simulation facility known as “GOLF TANK” @ 15270 n 83rd Place, Suite 300, Scottsdale AZ 85260. It is short notice, so I hope everyone will be able to attend. It will be a standard DYP event with full payback. Food and Drink also on hand along with Texas Hold 'Em and Black Jack.

The Prize pot will consist of 100% entries, a donation from the house along with 10 added for each player also playing the poker event

Check out flyer http://www.dougdavisfoundation.org/documents/DDFlyer2013flyer%20final.pdf

Call or Text me with ANY questions and to RESERVE your spot for this EXCLUSIVE event 480-203-7607
edited by BillyBoy on 12/8/2013
+1 link
macpro13
macpro13
12/2/2013
macpro13
macpro13
I will be there ! Bridget Pedersen
0 link
BillyBoy
BillyBoy
Administrator
12/17/2013
BillyBoy
BillyBoy
Administrator
This was a great event, and much more than just a cool Warrior tournament.

There was all kinds of golf displays, paraphernalia, and games going on, live music (and some open-mic stuff to boot), open bar & buffet, and LOTS of gals with great shirts on! wink

I just wanted to say thanks to Nolan Gorney for putting together a fantastic gig (and good deal for foosers) that was obviously weeks or months in the planning. Hopefully this was fruitful for all and leads to more of the same in the future.

Bill
0 link