Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version. dismiss
Register
Lost Pwd

HomeComing Events

Tournaments & other events coming soon...

Warrior Charity Tournament in PHOENIX 12/8/2013 Messages in this topic - RSS

Nolan X
Nolan X
11/30/2013
Nolan X
Nolan X
Finally a WARRIOR event here in ARIZONA!!!!

DOUG DAVIS FOUNDATION Celebrity Golf Invitational and Weekend Party Extravaganza is now hosting an “EXCLUSIVE” WARRIOR Foosball event

For the past 5 years I have been a part of the Doug Davis Foundation which is a charity organization that benefits The Miracle League, Autism and now this year Project 13:13 benefitting WOUNDED WARRIORS. Our biggest event of the year is a Charity Celebrity Golf and Poker Tournament, and now this year since the Poker has grown so big that we needed a larger venue, it allowed us to incorporate one of MY favorite pastimes ---FOOSBALL.

This event will take place on Sunday December 8 at 4:00pm with a cost of $10. Located in Scottsdale at a golf simulation facility known as “GOLF TANK” @ 15270 n 83rd Place, Suite 300, Scottsdale AZ 85260. It is short notice, so I hope everyone will be able to attend. It will be a standard DYP event with full payback. Food and Drink also on hand along with Texas Hold 'Em and Black Jack.

The Prize pot will consist of 100% entries, a donation from the house along with 10 added for each player also playing the poker event

Check out flyer http://www.dougdavisfoundation.org/documents/DDFlyer2013flyer%20final.pdf

Call or Text me with ANY questions and to RESERVE your spot for this EXCLUSIVE event 480-203-7607
edited by BillyBoy on 12/8/2013
+1 link