Solidarity Messages in this topic - RSS

Jesse Rhode
Jesse Rhode
Administrator
7/8/2012
Jesse Rhode
Jesse Rhode
Administrator
Just wanted to reach out and thank the entire group at Stingers last night for the quick backing of one of our own last night. It was silly, STUPID jukebox idiot, but the reaction of our foos community was priceless. I was quick to interpose myself, but I was even surprised at the immediate response from all ya all.

And, simply to clarify, Bill and I have been concerned about the placement of the jukebox prior to last nights event. We will address it (again), and hope to have the issue resolved quickly so as to prevent any stupidity from occurring in the future. Still, it was marvelous to see everyone acting as one.

Thanks!

Jesse
0 link
the situasian
the situasian
7/8/2012
the situasian
the situasian
I agree with Jesse, before I even realized the "jukebox idiot" was getting in my face, Jesse and everyone else was surrounding him daring him to do something. He thought that Nick B and I wanted to fight him and his friend. Anyway if I didn't get to thank the people that jumped in, personally, I'm saying thanks now. It was truly a sight to behold. I don't think even my closest friends from college have been up in arms that quickly to get my back. Nick B, Don, Jesse, The Pesce Brothers, Mark Proctor, Billy, and Johnny V. to name a few that jumped in. Thanks guys!

Jesse Rhode wrote:
Just wanted to reach out and thank the entire group at Stingers last night for the quick backing of one of our own last night. It was silly, STUPID jukebox idiot, but the reaction of our foos community was priceless. I was quick to interpose myself, but I was even surprised at the immediate response from all ya all.

And, simply to clarify, Bill and I have been concerned about the placement of the jukebox prior to last nights event. We will address it (again), and hope to have the issue resolved quickly so as to prevent any stupidity from occurring in the future. Still, it was marvelous to see everyone acting as one.

Thanks!

Jesse
0 link