HomeLeague Chat

Where rivalries begin and end.

FOOSFELLAS EXTINGUISHES DUMPSTER FIRE !!! Messages in this topic - RSS

Rick Rivlin
Rick Rivlin
2/8/2023
Rick Rivlin
Rick Rivlin
Early on FoosFellas had Dumpster Fire under control.
Round 1:. FoosFellas Win:. 1-0 and 20-15
Dumpster Fire heats up early in 1 on 1 Battle Round. Taking both singles games. FoosFellas takes both goalie wars battling to contain the fire. Dumpster Fire will not relent skimming out five bar war. The final 1 on 1 Battle adding fuel to the fire ahead 6-3 about to let the fire spread, Steve Taylor patiently and methodically puts up the firewall of containment and in a pivotal last game of round 2 comes back and wins.
Round 2 tie 3-3, 38-38
FoosFellas up 1-0-1 and 58-53
Round 3 Dumpster Fire still fighting to get the upper hand takes 3on3 rollerball. FoosFellas refuses to let the fire spread immediately coming back to tie round 3.
Round 3 tie 1-1, 11-11
After 3 rounds FoosFellas ahead 1-0-2 and 69-64.
Rotation round 4 game 1 at 6-6. Dumpster fire will not stop burning and wins 7-6. FoosFellas still on top of Dumpster Fire doesn't need much to put down the fire for good. However, dumpster fire wins the game and the round 14-10.
Round 4 teams locked 1-1-2
Final points FoosFellas 79 Dumpster Fire 78

FoosFellas moves on to the Western Conference Finals.

In a great match and a hard battle. In the end the FOOSFELLAS EXTINGUISHES DUMPSTER 🔥 !
0 link
BillyBoy
BillyBoy
Administrator
2/9/2023
BillyBoy
BillyBoy
Administrator
I had to wait a day to regroup in order to comment.

Very accurate summary of the match. My only disappointment was round 1, as it seemed to be one of those rounds of destiny, where everything appeared to be in the stars for the FoosFellas. And even so, in the end it turned out that even a single goal would have been enough to change the match outcome.

Rounds 2-5 were all fantastic, and the FoosFellas deserve every part of them. Many nail biting games, with the highlight being Steve Taylor hanging on to win FSO from 3-6 deficit. Again, if Steve didn't convert even a single point there - different match result.

And my personal favorite moment was Bill Walling scoring a (very) long euro shot against me and waiting to see the emotional reaction before leaving the table. Foosball wouldn't be what it is without such moments. LOL

Congratulations to the strapping young fools, FoosFellas.
0 link